Pre - engineered buildings- An overview to the concept
With the orientation in lifestyle, being extremely fast paced, people want the fastest execution of all the matters that might come to their perusal. This even holds relevance in the context of construction of buildings and structures, which is conventionally a time consuming affair. But,the fact that too much elongation in the construction time can subsequently escalate the project cost, people had been looking for a solution that would enable them to execute the construction project with in due time that would keep the cost for it within control. This aspiration had been given the perfect answer to the evolution and designing of the Pre - engineered building by Polyclad.
Attributes of Pre - engineered buildings
Pre Engineered Buildings formed by Polyclad offers specific technology in structural engineering that deals with the fabrication of the raw materials by the application of manufacturing methods to efficiently satisfy the widest ranges of requirement pertaining to aesthetic and structural designs.
- PEB weighs almost thirty percent lighter than the weight of the traditional structures made with steel. Thus, it makes the foundations simple in design and easy-constructible
- The PEB can be made to expand very easily if required with some additional alternations.
- The PEB features, larger clear spans
- Since the building is manufactured within a factory premises, the quality standards comes assured.
Why is this product used?
- PEB had enabled the builders to avail a host of benefits of which some are as follows:
- PEB can be highly customized to suit one’s purpose, choice and preferences
- The construction process gets streamlines as a single vendor addresses the entire scope of action.
- The construction time is substantially reduced.
- The construction expenses are minimized that in turn enhances the margins of profit.
Polyclad team has specialists to fulfil the requirement of pre – engineered structures for their clients.
TAGS : Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings | Pre Engineered Buildings | prefabricated structures | Building Design