Composite Steel Buildings- A mark of engineering excellence
The Composite Steel Buildings are predominantly getting to see in the construction of commercial estates. This is a form of construction that involves the minimum of inputs for the raw materials, though the structure that is cast out of this building technique comes with exceptional firmness and strength as created at Polyclad. We are provide Building Construction.
Attributes of Composite Steel Buildings
The Composite Steel Buildings are the ones that are constructed with the blending of steel with concrete. It is to be considered that this blending is made in a style that forms a single comprehensive unit. Since these two materials are genetically dissimilar, once these are fused together, they hold on to each other with exceptional strength of bonding. This combines the merits of both of these materials to give the building the length of the life.
- Polyclad offers structures of steel buildings that are lighter weight that reduce the overall pressure on the supporting structures and the foundation. Thus, the building gets more life than the conventional ones.
- The mixing of steel and concrete gives the building the highest capacities of compression and tension.
- The usage of the steel enhances the ductility
Why is this product used?
The industry gets oriented with the usage of a particular technology or concept only if it finds that it can do some value addition over its existing standing. Likewise, the Composite Steel Buildings also offer various advantages for which people prefer this approach, especially for the construction of commercial real estate projects. The factors are:
1. The length of the estimated life of the structure nullifies significant maintenance costs.
2. This form of building can be personalized to the highest of the extent.
3. Being easily-constructional, it reduces the effective construction time.
4. Reduction in the execution time of the project, drastically reduces the project costs.
The team at Polyclad specializes in the designing and construction of composite steel buildings.
TAGS : Composite Steel Buildings | Building Construction | Building Design